Pssst....


First I would like to say Congratulations to Greta who was the
challenge winner this past week at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.
You can see her beautiful card here.

Secondly, I would like to thank the ladies for choosing my card as one
of the ones to be given an Honorable Mention. And I would like to 
congratulate the other ladies who also received an honorable mention.


Here is my card 


I thoroughly enjoy participating each week - (so far I've only missed one).
I love seeing everyone's cards each week and everyone's interpretation
of the challenge is always inspiring.

Lastly - todays's card...


I have a ladies club that is meeting this Wednesday and we are using 
the Happy Watercolors stamp set and I wanted to work with some gold.
I'm seeing a lot of gold in card making lately and thought I would give it a try.
I embossed the flower and the pssst...in gold, added some gold washi tape,
some gold sequin trim all on a tag punched from my favorite punch. I then
added some gold baker's twine popped it up on dimensionals onto a piece
of  Naturals white card stock that I embossed with the decorative dots EF.

This was a super quick and easy card to make that would be easy to make
into a gift set with different messages on the inside.

supplies:
card stock: natrals white, soft suede, crumb cake
stamp set: happy watercolor
ink: versamark, early espresso (for sponging the edges)
big shot: decorative dots EF
punch: scalloped tag border punch
embellishments: gold embossing powder, gold baker's twine,
    watercolor wonder designer washi tape, gold sequin trim

Happy Stampin' 
and thanks for visiting!






Comments