One Sketch 2 Ways

Maureen from mamamostamps is someone
that I have learned a lot from. She is very talented and
if you haven't already done so, you should check out her blog.

Maureen created the sketch below for StampNation and stated that:
 "Sketches are meant to be a jumping off point for your design.

You have many options for your designs, one being the ability to "flip" the sketch."


Simple, I know, but don't we sometimes
miss the obvious? I know I do!

Here is her sketch

and here it is flipped

and here are my cards based on Maureen's sketches



recipe
card stock: whisper white and crumb cake
stamp set: express yourself (hostess set)
accessories: adhesive backed cork sheet from
the sweet sorbet accessory pack (SAB),
basic pearls, woodgrain embossing folder,
scallop edge border punch, dimensionals

Happy Stampin'



Comments