All Natural

Well today I thought I would go all natural - with my card.
I've been wanting to make a card for some time now
that used burlap as the focal point and decided that
today was the day.
When I was getting the burlap ribbon out of my fancy ribbon storage - 
it's just a plastic box -
a few other ribbons from the 'naturals' family
caught my eye. I decided to play and see if
I could come up with a card using a few of them - well I
managed to use 4 - actually 5 if you count the retired
flower ribbon from Stampin' Up!
I knew I wanted to keep it as CAS (clean and simple)
as possible and this is what I came up with.
There's a little 'fussy cutting' but for the most part it
was a very easy to card to make and it came together
quite quickly.


recipe:
all products are from Stampin' Up!
card stock: very vanilla
ribbon: 1 1/4" burlap, 5/8" crochet trim, 7/16" trim and linen thread,
flower ribbon (retired)
stamp set: express yourself (hostess set)
accessories: delicate designs embossing folder, basic pearls,
 simply scored scoring tool, dimensionals

Happy Stampin'

Comments